Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Week 3 - Day 2

Yesterday was That Sprout's birthday, so I forewent the gym in order to buy supplies for her party. I didn't want to take her to the store with me, you know? I had hoped to get to the gym in the afternoon, but since j^C was only going to get to come home for a little while to have dinner with us, I decided I had better be at home when he got off. We spent a lot of time outside playing which was nice because it tired her out. The weather was perfect. If everyday was like yesterday, I would go outside more.

Not that it began that way. On the way to pick up the cupcakes for That Sprout's school it was pouring. I could hardly see the road. I'm so glad that it cleared up.

I had an orange cranberry bagel for breakfast, a #1 from McDonald's for lunch, and a 2 entree plate (Black Pepper Chicken and Teriyaki Chicken with brown rice and mixed veggies) for dinner. And a cupcake. And a Coke Zero. And a Diet Dr. Pepper. I wanted to throw up the McDonald's. I should have had a salad. Or not eaten the fries. Ugh. I was also super dehydrated by the end of the day. I have got to start making better decisions. I wouldn't call yesterday a binge, but it was a certainly a day full of bad choices.

But you know what? It was fun and I think That Sprout had a really great day. So there's that.

No comments:

Post a Comment