Thursday, August 27, 2015

Back on the Bandwagon, Again

I woke up this morning and decided to test my fasting blood sugar. I did not like what I found: 112. This definitely in the range for pre-diabetes, which I already knew, but I thought that my working out would have made some sort of change for that. Nope. I have got to be better about what I eat.

So, I'm back to recording everything on here. I am really terrible about being consistent with my blogging, but I've made it almost 30 days over at First Person Narrative, so I can do it. I just have to feel like I want to.

Protein Shake. Water. Blogger.

Another thing that I have go to start doing is my cardio. I always think I'm going to do it when I leave the gym and then I never do. That Sprout really puts a crimp in my style, I must say. But I think that's just an excuse. I could have been getting up at the ass crack of dawn to do my cardio for more than 6 months and I just wasn't doing it. As much as I would love to get the cardio over and done with in the AM, I find that 4-6 PM is the sweet spot for me lately. I just have to get my ass over to the gym at that time EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Back to my thoughts on That Sprout: She pitches a fit every time I want to leave the house with her. School is starting next week though, so hopefully I can keep her occupied between 1 and 4 so that it will be a smooth transition to the gym I think we're going to be spending a lot of time at the mall, at parks, and at other indoor play areas. I might start taking her to the other gym I'm a member of too. We'll see. 

Related and yet unrelated to this fitness topic: I was thinking about Amy Schumer's Glamour speech wherein she said "I’m probably like 160 pounds right now and I can catch a dick whenever I want, like, that’s the truth. It’s not a problem!I can relate. I guess I am feeling very body positive or something, but I'll tell you what, if I were not married, I would have no problem finding a very attractive man who wanted to have sex with me. 


I was thinking of sending this in to The Tummy Project. I'm hot, yo.

Lately, men from my past have been coming out of the woodwork offering me amorous overtures. Not to mention, if I take the time to look like a productive member of society before I go about my day I can pretty much count on being hit on. And my husband still thinks I'm hot. Long story short: I've been feeling really good about the way I look lately. It's my health that concerns me.

That's about all I have for this morning. Will update throughout the day with foods.

Breakfast: Protein, milk, wheatgrass, chia, fiber, and cocoa powder
Snack: Apple
Lunch: Lamb Curry
 Snack: Protein Bar
Dinner: Lamb Curry






No comments:

Post a Comment