Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Breakfast: 2 eggs on whole wheat (240 cal)
Snack: 1/2 Protein Bar (90 cal)
Lunch: Chocolate Milk & Apple ( 300 +  80 cal)
Snack: V8 Splash (70 cal) Smore Cereal (120 cal) Ice Cream (80 cal)
Dinner: Panang Curry (500 cal)
Total: 1480
(But then I had a bowl of cereal for dessert . . . so?)

My blood sugar tested at 68 this morning when I got up. I don't know how accurate it was though since the blood was not from my finger, but from a nosebleed. I have got to stop having those. Damn dry air . . .

On the bright side, I slept through the night for what I believe was close to 6 hours. I went to the doctor last night and he said to try a magnesium supplement. Hopefully, it will continue to work. I should add in some chromium to the regimen if all goes well. I'm getting pretty good at remembering to take pills. I deserve a medal or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment